I am a mother of three – 2 boys and 1 girl to whom I was a stay at home mom. They have all walked out on the branch and taken flight, leaving me alone in the nest. (O.K. with 3 dogs and a husband of 25 years) So I am taking a look at this empty nest and trying to figure out what I would like to do for the next 25 years. I am refeathering my nest. So far there are a lot of tears – but I am betting in the long run – there will be change. Good and bad – like always.
- #Engineering kits for #girls + #Beastie Boys tune = best toy ad ever on-msn.com/1arV9xr via @msnNOW 2 weeks ago
- Adorable Talking Porcupine Loves Pumpkin edisproduction.de/2013/10/30/ado… via @edisproduction 2 weeks ago
- Enter for a chance to win everything you need to get ready for the holidays teacollection.com/getready 3 weeks ago
- Turmoil for a mom- good thing or yikes! @sarahstettler Srat life. TFTC. totalfratmove.com/srat-life-tftc… via @TotalSratMove 3 weeks ago
- Srat life. TFTC. totalfratmove.com/srat-life-tftc… via @TotalSratMove 3 weeks ago